ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another problem! serv and traction light.

clio 182
hey guys.

So two days after fixing the misfire fault, i now have a new fault.

serv and traction control have just lit up on the dash, turned ignition of and back on fault goes and then comes back. after a bit of searching i have found that a potential solution would be the brake pedal switch? i don't seem to be able to use my cruse control aswell, i read that this is another pointer for said problem?

any direction would be mostly appreciated.

thanks Liam.

182 ff
hey guys.

So two days after fixing the misfire fault, i now have a new fault.

serv and traction control have just lit up on the dash, turned ignition of and back on fault goes and then comes back. after a bit of searching i have found that a potential solution would be the brake pedal switch? i don't seem to be able to use my cruse control aswell, i read that this is another pointer for said problem?

any direction would be mostly appreciated.

thanks Liam.
I have the same problem. Started yesterday..when I 1st got the car it did it,had all new brakes fitted,since then it has been ok.. when you have fixed yours, tell me how you did it ha my mot is due..if them lights come on ,will it fail?
does the 182s traction control work?..i have never felt it once.. had others cars with it on, you could here and feel,the wheels locking and unlocking. On the top gear test, Clarkson said ,it doesn't really work..is this correct?

Last edited:
  182 ff
Mine hasn't come back on since I started this thread!
mine come on again today.just been and checked the brake lights.when you press the pedal,it moves a lot until the light comes on..took the switch out,it said on here,push or pull it out to reset it..nothing happening, I don't want to break it..its just the mot is nearly due..