ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another photoshop request pls

clio 172 cup
I need to get a full respray for my cup as the garage roof caved in and scratched it to f***. Am thinking of changing the colour to either 'candy apple red' or 'candy blood red' if it looks good. Can anyone do me a photoshop of a 172 cup in these colours? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

clio 172 cup
jpg.gif

Don't have a picture of mine but heres a cup to use.

Attachments

• 172 cup.jpg
    172 cup.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 24

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I dont suppose it matters now but that will have quite a few implications when you decide to sell, people are always wary of re-sprayed jobbies. Id get it dont the same colour mate, itll look brand new!

clio 172 cup
I think when the spray is costing £3000, given from insurance it should be ok. TBH I don't think I'll ever sell it, love it too much so not too much of an issue really. The red is just a thought anyway. It will have to look amazing for me to get rid of the blue.