ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another One Bites The Dust.

R26r R26
:( Was going up for sale next week.Lost it coming round a bend rolled onto its side and ended up in a ditch.Im ok appart from a cut hand and feeling gutted.

Attachments

• 20-01-08_1342.jpg
    20-01-08_1342.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 348
  • 20-01-08_1445.jpg
    20-01-08_1445.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 289

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Any excuses? Or was it just a case of LOFT?

Either way, feel for you buddy. I trashed my pride and joy about 10 years ago and i actuallly cried. I loved that car...

Sorry to hear that mate, its gutting when something like that happens, i felt the same way .

Clio 197
Glad your alright mate, shame its bent the front pillar as i bet its clearly a right off and not too safe to bring back to life.

RB 182
:eek: But but...gutted for you mate but glad your ok mate as it looks nasty.

Can't think where that might be from the picture.

Getting the next car sooner than expected now hey ;)

Man, that's bad real feel for ya mate, such a nice motor. I was tempted to buy it off ya.

Was it on the outskirts of Maldon?

Any excuses? Or was it just a case of LOFT?

Either way, feel for you buddy. I trashed my pride and joy about 10 years ago and i actuallly cried. I loved that car...

did the same about 2 years ago, was so gutted. Everyone asked for bits of it and as i was pissed off i said ok just give me a drink for it, got left a tenner and all i had left was a bare shell, no seats, wheels, BRAKES!!!!!!, lights, exhaust.

feel for you buddy, ph1's are the best.

R26r R26
Thanks for all the comments.Didnt really think I was going too fast.Corner was a bit sharper than I thought.As I came out of the bend lost the arse end, spun 180 degress, hit the grass verge,rolled on to its side and ended up in the ditch.

M

mini-valver

Unlucky fella, glad you're alright though. Roads are so greasy this time of year!