ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another ny cars been hit thread :(

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

just came out to find this the nite and i was perfectly parked in a bay and some balloon has hit the front of my car and scrapped down the side.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6639/pict02795xs.jpghttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6639/pict02795xs.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5369/pict02789bh.jpghttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5369/pict02789bh.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2415/pict02812se.jpghttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2415/pict02812se.jpg

So raging - guid thing is i know what car it was and hopefully gana bust them as its on CCTV as well - once i get the reg number im going to seek reimbursement as this is scandalous!!

also as i had camera out i took snaps (allbeit crap as it was dark) of the crack on the windscreen as well - some luck eh?!

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6117/pict02822sz.jpghttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6117/pict02822sz.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8052/pict02837kn.jpghttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8052/pict02837kn.jpg

The thing is my alarm had been activated by the hit - the person who hit me is a nugget theyve reversed out at an angle trying to avoid the other side kerb and stoved into me - totally incompetent driving:mad:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

If I get a reg number im wondering how easy it is to bust their shoddy ass? Any tips fae folk?

I know what car type it was (ford ka) and the car park is for a gym so likely they’ll be back – plus CCTV as well, but that’s going to be huge hassle to get hold of as the place are pretty w-anky

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

updated to say that the CCTV operators may be able to get there reg and pics of it happening - so theres nowhere for them to hide

still pain in backside, but least some progress:)

Ziel Nurburgring

Err, you might be able to claim via insurance. If you have their Reg and proof of them doing it, try making a claim on your insurance and they will contact their insurance company (Presuming they are insured and the car is registered to them).

Or you could do the above, and report them to the police for damage to your property just to be evil.

Report them mate, its classed as leaving the scene of an accident.

they could get a ban and almost definately a hefty fine.

MKIII 138

my car and others down my street were paintballed this mornin, no cctv though if i find them il most likely kick their fukin heads in.

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 09 August 2005
If I get a reg number im wondering how easy it is to bust their shoddy ass? Any tips fae folk?

updated to say that the CCTV operators may be able to get there reg and pics of it happening - so theres nowhere for them to hide still pain in backside, but least some progress:)

having previously done CCTV work, im 100% certain, that unless you know them personally, and they owe you a big big favour, you will not be given the VRM number, any info will have to go through the police. When entering any CCTV basex job you MUST sign a privacy statement saying no information viewed on camera will be shared, is a minor car park accident really worth losing their job over, id say no

bad news with the car

as for going to bust them, for all you know they could be a lot harder than you are, more psychotic, and you already know, has less respect for belongings, not a good mix of a person, so you are either dumb or stupid for wanting to cause damage in retaliation. report it to the police and insurance company, let it go through the correct channels, from your violent angry side, you dont sound like a person id have any respect for in life

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 09 August 2005

Err, you might be able to claim via insurance. If you have their Reg and proof of them doing it, try making a claim on your insurance and they will contact their insurance company (Presuming they are insured and the car is registered to them).

Or you could do the above, and report them to the police for damage to your property just to be evil.

Evil – hmm sounds guid – saw rory 182s thread saying hes been hit as well and there was comment in there about getting the details, if I get pictures then im hoping that’s guid enough to nail the silly son of a B who done it!!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

updated to say that the CCTV operators may be able to get there reg and pics of it happening - so theres nowhere for them to hide

having previously done CCTV work, im 100% certain, that unless you know them personally, and they owe you a big big favour, you will not be given the VRM number, any info will have to go through the police. When entering any CCTV basex job you MUST sign a privacy statement saying no information viewed on camera will be shared, is a minor car park accident really worth losing their job over, id say no

bad news with the car

as for going to bust them, for all you know they could be a lot harder than you are, more psychotic, and you already know, has less respect for belongings, not a good mix of a person, so you are either dumb or stupid for wanting to cause damage in retaliation. report it to the police and insurance company, let it go through the correct channels, from your violent angry side, you dont sound like a person id have any respect for in life

Bit quick to judge I think – you don’t even know me and youv wrote all that lark like

‘so you are either dumb or stupid for wanting to cause damage in retaliation’

And

you dont sound like a person id have any respect for in life’

iv never once said about retaliation in this thread?!?!??! i mentioend busting there shoddy ass as they should be busted and made to pay up!!!– my primary objective is the car being fixed. :D

I am extremely disappointed that someone would choose to do this as

I think any other person would be in this situation. (see rory182s thread on a similar topic) I am using the fact the area is covered by CCTV to my benefit for them to pay for the repairs as any decent person should of done.

Don’t be so quick to judge!!!

I may be angry but just following what I consider to be the right options at this time given the fact that they are in wrong by just driving off, as Smokey has pointed out it is leaving the scene of an accident as I had previously thought last night, so clearly THEY are in the wrong.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by martynh on 09 August 2005

Was this at home or work?
Neither at a gym facility – the operators of the CCTV are studying the footage to see what happened and who is liable

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 09 August 2005

bad news with the car

Jesus Bryan - cut the guy some slack and let him blow off some steam on the forum. Most people will feel the same as him (I know I would). If he cant come on here an speak broadly about how he feels towards the scroats that did this - where can he???

No-one should come onto this forum and feel like they are walking on egg-shells....

D.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Craick is that the car park is operated by an separate company (who own the offices and such up surrounding the gym). The gym take nowt to do with the car park other than that members (ala me)

Can park there if you get a pass (which iv got), its got the standard disclaimers everywhere about damage, so cant pursue them, but never really opted for that as the CCTV will (in theory) help out with

Getting me the culprit!!

Mini Cooper S sport

Well I hope you find out who did and get them to pay up. Too many people do this sort of thing and get away with it.

I dont think you sound dumb or stupid for wanting to kick their head in ( I just KNEW it was Bryan who typed that reply before I even checked), Id feel exactly the same.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Update that I may have a reg plate to go on and evidence going to get CCTV ‘stills’ tonight I hope and with any luck see what the other car owner has to say about it all.

Progress I spose, proving it may be harder as the stills may not show the incident occurring in its entirety as it pans round an area.

See how it goes the night anyway.

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 09 August 2005

as for going to bust them, for all you know they could be a lot harder than you are, more psychotic, and you already know, has less respect for belongings, not a good mix of a person, so you are either dumb or stupid for wanting to cause damage in retaliation.

And thats such a dumb comment to make "for all you know they could be a lot harder than you are, more psychotic" PSYCHOTIC are you daft? You really think hes gonna go up to them and say by the way im going to hit you, but I didnt realise how hard and psychotic you are.

Hes obviously going COVERT you know, hey theres his car, lets slosh a bit paintstripper on at 3am, lets slash his tyres etc.