ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANother Newbie

Clio 1.8 16v x2
Hello.

Finally bagged a Mk1 Valver after years of telling myself I did not want French! A moment of weakness perhaps? Time will tell.............

Some may recognise it from on here. Had a lot of dosh thrown at it by all accounts, various owners and is looking a little tired. Plan is to strip interior, get it running right standard, sort sunroof out and enjoy it for a bit. Very comfy car to drive, even with the wheel constantly wanting to go left. On the list of bits to rectify, but for the money I am NOT complaining!!!

Incidentally, wheels are not to my taste and are available to anyone with £100 and the means to collect. PM if you like as I have some PH2 15's to go it which are more in keeping with the standard look exterior I want. I will post up any progress pics of the car for anyone remotely interested.

Davey

clio4.jpg

Clio 1.8 16v x2
Evening all. Thanks for the welcome. Just bought ANOTHER valver, so 7 years looking for one I can justify buying, then two come along. Honestly!

Plans for blue, get rid of 1.8 replace with 2.0 on bike TBs and management.

Plans for new red one, replace aftermarket PAP with standard stuff, make good and use daily.

Will keep posted as and when photos and updates allow.............

Thanks

Davey