ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another newbie question

16v 1.2 Expression
Hi all,

I wasn't sure where to ask this, so I've decided to put it safely in here :p

I've received my cliosport members pack, and I want to apply to window sticker, but it's leaving me stumped.
This is the first window sticker I have ever tried to put onto a car, and I had guessed that it would go on the inside of the window, not the exterior, yet when I try and peel the front off, the actual sticker seems to be attached to the backing paper (I think that's what it is).

Basically I'm really lost over such a stupidly simple thing, and any help would really be appreciated, so I can stop feeling like an idiot :)

Jordan

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
easy, mine did this. as you peel the back off you'll have to ease all the individual letters (in the place they came off) off the solid card bit they sit on onto the clear part. It's very easy and only takes a few minutes to do

16v 1.2 Expression
Thanks for the reply :)

So I have to prise each of the letters off of the card, and try to get them to stick onto the clear front bit? I'm trying it currently but it doesn't seem to be working :/ Do you have any tips that may help? Would heating it be of any benefit?

16v 1.2 Expression
Ahhh, got it to work :) Thanks for all of your help Markerboy :) There's a few small bubbles in it, but I suppose that's my fault for not cleaning it properly first :p