ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANOTHER NEWBIE FROM SCOTLAND

clio 172 cup
hi guys i got a 172 cup a few weeks ago to re-place my wee saxo track car
i got it from .GAZ on here and im sure it was another members car before that !!!!!!!
so it should be well known on the site

the car will mainly be round knockhill and 2-3 other days out down south through out the year
i went on holiday not long after picking the car up but have started to changing things a little all ready
and have loads more ideas in my head for the car as and when money allows

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome mate! Cracking car you've got yourself there. There's loads of the Scottish lads with track cars they take up knockhill, I'm hoping to get mine up next year so will probably see you there!

Always usually a decent bit of info in the Scottish region section along with info for other meets so keep an eye out :wink:

clio 172 cup
Alright Keith, good holiday?

I bought the blue F1's from @koi

:wink:
holiday was amaizing gaz down side is i need to go back to work on tuesday...........
think we will have a colour change soon on the wheels .................time will tell