ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another new girly :)

clio 182
hey
i dont really know what to say here but my fella (BAZ79) seems to come on her a lot and he chats about it quite a bit so thought id join and say hello to other clio sport people out there ;) i have a silver 182 and love the thing, although im a bit of a woman when driving and dont like to put the old foot down as baz will tell u lol over taking in 5th gear baz, its never good!
anyway ill stop going on now but just wanted to say hello and ill be back on here soon :)
byeeeee
x

evo VI GSR
welcome!

we need more single women whats with all them bein taken! invite some fit single mates pls

cheers

none taken im sure if i was single id be wishing for single girls too and ill pop a photo of sara in her absence :)

p.s i know its a posing one but she did it for specsavers lol...however she doesnt wear glasses... go figure

Attachments

• sara glasses.jpg
    sara glasses.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: