ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new Bullets Thread lol

Megane 225 F1
Dont want to hikack the other one atm so starting another. Finally got round to fitting the Bullets that were painted for me by NathJ (Who did a fantastic job btw, thankyou)

Anyway here are some pictures. The car is filthy becasue it hasnt been washed in a week and im not going to wash it until the weekend as im moving house Wednesday so alot of driving will be done.

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0030.jpg

Photo0032.jpg

And one of the clio badge in white..doesnt show in the light very well though.

Photo0033.jpg

Comments?

Megane 225 F1
I hate the dirt :( Why did i chose a black car lol. Oh Well im gettin white Turinis at the begining of March :D

Evo 8 MR
Multispokes are easy to keep clean if you get a wheel cleaning brush its a piece of cake as long as you wash it at least once a week otherwise the brake dust will be baked on.

Bullets look good, not sure about the badge though.

Megane 225 F1
Cheers for that advice mate, will be doing that then. Wish cars didnt get dirty :( Oh well moving house to a town and not the countryside where i am now, so it wont get as dirty :D

Never above 25mpg
You're right Will that is disgustingly filthy!!!

They look good though! Can come and see the new 2.0 bullets on mine sometime haha

Megane 225 F1
You're right Will that is disgustingly filthy!!!

They look good though! Can come and see the new 2.0 bullets on mine sometime haha

Enough of your jip mister!!! Wont be long until i have my new alloys and then you will be jealous of my car ;)

Megane 225 F1
Yh im picking up white 15inch turinis on thursday from k-tec. When i get my new insurance policy with a company that allows modifications at the end of march i will be lowering it on ebaichs (SP) and then colour coding, bmc cda and a k-tec exhaust to put the cherry on the cake. :D

Megane 225 F1
Got a picture of the car clean while i was working today in the bright sunshine pushing trollies :D

Photo0045.jpg