ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new 182 owner!

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Hello all, after 14 Peugeot's, a mix of mainly 106's and a few 306's and a 405 ive finally come over to try the Clio sports!
So May 18th I swapped my N reg 16v 106 rallye for a 05 Clio 182

DSC_0676_zps76e4d1b4.gif

DSC_1162_zpsff40ba87.gif

So the Clio is on 68k full Renault history with the important cambelt and dephaser done with the £1600 receipt to prove haha also has the both cup packs..
So far ive spent around £400 on it with 4 tyres,pipercross panel filter, door sensor, handbrake cable and brake discs and pads all round.. Still needs rear dampers and a exhaust system to make it a very tidy car! So far so good I guess though.. Looking forward to getting to work on it properly! Coilovers, yozza, matched inlet and 2118's are the plans!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That 106 looks great!

Deffo get a yozza on the 182! I love mine :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Love the Rallye and looks like the 182 will be just as good if not better.. Welcome

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Cheers lads, been lucky enough to own 3 rallyes.. 2 black and 1 white, amazing cars which I'm sure il go back too one day but not before I finish witg the Clio and enjoy it for a while :)

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Ahh Leeds.. I recognize you off the 106oc days! We will soon see how long I keep it.. Il have a evo when the insurance allows.