ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Knuckles thread - Laguna time

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
After my last visit to Knuckles, the Clio has since moved on and I've bought a 2011 Laguna 1.5 dCi Expression which was in desperate need of protecting for winter, especially as I do best part of 1500 miles a month. No correcting as of yet due to time unfortunately 😧

This is how it looked after driving it back from Bolton. Clean enough, however being an ex company car it had likely never seen a hose, never mind anything else!

CU9ULIW.png

I left for Ellesmere Port, arriving in record time :innocent: and spotted the LY 197 on the drive. I decided that reversing in and driving out would be easiest as it's a reasonably busy main road. If any of you have driven one of these, you know that reversing isn't ideal due to the lack of rear visibility of what's behind and below the rear windscreen, which is a lot as it doesn't come that far down like a Clio does. I was also warned specifically to mind the post on the drive when I dropped the Clio off, so that was on my mind as well.

So.... I crashed it. Into the concrete post. :rage: Hard enough it announced my arrival to both Scott and the dog, who barked apparently :smile: And hard enough that 2 miscreants drove past in an old Corsa laughing at me as well.... :weary:

a7VqPGI.png

No major harm done, just a bit of dented pride. Bit gutted though! Will likely need a bit of filling, spraying and a bit of dent removal.

On to cleaning, anyway....

qxglSSW.png

iA21RdX.png

KYk0cnS.png

nkze8PA.png

After snow foam
D4tUDWY.png

ZtYU3Pg.png

IronX, there wasn't a huge amount to be honest.

qURq8tS.png

zUr65lS.png

HRLGHIG.png

This was the worst bit.
YqEvgRu.png

Turns out my wheels aren't anthracite :smile: They were just minging!

Hzb6Bg9.png

After claying, all smooth!
5r7PqKz.png

After cleansing/waxing:
k6yvKXJ.png

2UY1j2a.png

v5jTbJB.png

Back at home:
cL8oQO2.png

Correcting will have to wait as the weather is getting a miserable but as I only had 4 and a bit hours it'd have had to wait anyway.

Once again, top job by Scott, if you're local then pay him a visit! Just don't crash into his fence like I did...