ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Keyed 182!!!!!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi Guys/Girls,
I was washing my car last evening and found a 10-12" key mark along the passenger door just past the door handle!!!!!:mad: I am absolutely fuming and annoyed. It must of happened the last day or so as i usually check the car over every day or so.
It's down to the metal aswell. I'll post some pictures up when i get home to show the damage.
Its black/gold so am i going to have problems getting it sorted here? I've been searching for bodyshops all morning but had no luck so far. Whats the best solution?
Never thought it would happen here but i guess i was wrong :dapprove: .

Renaultsport 220T
That is b0llicks!!! What is it with people. Sh1ts!
:mad:

Hope you can find somewhere to get it sorted.

RB + LY 182 FF
sorry to hear that mate. its seems to be happening everywhere, i jst hope i dont have trouble like this when i get my 172.

every car i have had has been damage, at 2 different addresses it seems where ever i move to the damage follows me, i have had this mk4 astra for 6 weeks jst till i get my 172 and last week someone riped chunks out of my spoiler.. i didnt even touch the neighbours spoiler :(

my other saxo vtr have all been damaged too.

i thought someone must have a grudge against me- but no-one knew i had a astra :( when it got damaged

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Thanks for all the nice comments,i'm going to ring a company called dentmaster here i think they may do scratch removals aswell,if not then i'll try a decent polisher/bodyshop company.
Just mindless t***s who have nothing better to do than ruin people's days and cars. The annoying thing is there is nothing we can do to stop it,i have to park in busy places,just no way round it!.
Oh well,least its not slashed tyres.
John

RB 200 Cup!
hope you get it sorted mate! My cars gone into the garage today for a weeke to repair damage c***s have done to mine (keyed on both sides the whole length of the car!)

Clio Trophy
Hope it all gets sorted out mate. I can totally relate to it.

Just don't make light of the situation though. Trying to see any good in what happened will result in bad karma!

Good luck with it all mate. Just shop arounf for quotes before deciding on a bodyshop.

Wigstar1

Megane Mk4
Karen said:
That's sh*t... I thought keying cars was more an English thing?? :S

It's probably an english pi**ed up yob.. errr, I mean tourist with a
"don't leave home without my keys" persona...
It's someone who's jealous probably as that is usually the case.
Sorry to hear that Dub.. People can't leave nothing alone :mad: :mad: :mad:

Monaco Blue Mk2
I know what you're feeling, mine has been done on 2 seperate occasions down the passenger side and even one on the roof. :S :mad:
Someone also decided to scrape the rear quarter while it was parked outside my nans, they drove off. c***s the lot of them.

Timmay, how much is going to cost you at the bodyshop, just intersted as I want some work doing myself.

MY10 R35 GTR
gutted for ya mate hope u get it sorted.

my car seems to attract other ppls doors!! goa 2 2p sixe dent on bothe doors, and a 3" long crease dent on drivers door.

gona take a hamer wi me so if a catch anyone hit my car I give there car one to match the one they gave mine LOL hehehe

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Thanks for all the comments guys..will definately put a picture up this evening,was too busy yesterday evening.
Hopefully i've found a decent company to repair the scratch.
Its called Dentmaster and is run by a load of British guys. Its always nice to deal with British guys here as sometimes the language barrier is difficult to overcome and i don't really want amateurs working on my car.
They are ringing me today and fingers crossed should get it sorted within the week. I'm on the lookout for little t***s,lol.
John

ClioSport 182
Its an international thing. Here in Madrid if you leave your shiny 182 unattended for 2 mins on the street then it will be keyed by some snotty nosed glue-sniffing waster dropout.

Makes my blood boil!

KnightAzul