ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another insurance question

BG 182 FF
Just got a reminder from flux direct saying that I need to fill out more forms :mad:. Anyway they have asked for my 05 plate 182 has it got and I quote
'... above vehicle is fitted with a fully operational manufacturers fitted Thatcham approved device...'
Is it? :S
The only reason I ask is they have said if it hasn't they wont cover me, nice of them after taking a load of money of me already, aint even got the car but thats another saga :cry: :banghead:

Thanks Nick

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No problem mate. Have you told them its modified? If so expect another for through telling you to state your mods, date fitted, who fitted them & what qualifications they have... LOL!

BG 182 FF
Woohoo more paper work lol, if i get the car on friday i am contacting them as soon as i get it and will make them aware. The whole thing has been a nightmare, was suppose to have it on the 23rd july :(. Hope it will all be worth it.