ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANOTHER Flame Red 172 :)

172 Ph2 + Gashtravan
Hi guys, joined here last week so its about time i posted something about the car i think!
please click on the pictures to enlarge :)

I bought it completely standard in january for £2000 (bargain!)...85k, FSH, cambelt and dephaser change 10k ago (at the time). just needed a bit of tidying up and some loving

th_12e65def.jpg

Since then i've been driving it completely standard pretty much, I just did a few simple things to get it looking a bit nicer, just a good clean up mainly, first thing i did was the engine bay

from this ...
th_9b554993.jpg

to this ...
th_80711236.jpg

apart from that i just gave it a clean up and its been like this since ive owned it..
th_e6802f93.jpg

until last week when I did this lol...
th_1f2066b6.jpg

the clutch release bearing went so I have had to strip everything down to change the clutch, I figured i may aswell get on my way with doing other stuff whilst it was all apart so have given it a full service and changed lower arms and ball joints etc and fitted new coilovers, ITG filter, matched inlets and KTEC recessed system with decat pipe

my 172 wheels are being sent off next week for refurb until i can get some 2110's, So i guess I'll post some more up to date pictures when its all put back together :)

thanks for looking! any comments are always helpful :)