ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Fail5port Barg3. I'm in love5.

330i. E30 Touring.
So the missus' sister needs a car to kart the kids about in for a few weeks and could I source a car for them to drive to save renting one.

I took this upon myself to buy another car. Total now of five. Fleet, almost.

Anyway, this is now my favourite car I've ever owned. A few pics:

6ytura4a.jpg

3y6e9e7y.jpg

ve4ehyve.jpg

3y7ugeru.jpg

u2ude7yv.jpg

So yeah. Drives lovely. Few little things that need sorting, but overall it's incredible for the money!

Oh, and V8. Yes. s**t pics? Awaits a Cs potato 'joke'.

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That looks awesome, but holy cow what are you taking photos with?

List of motors now then Ginger?

What is the 535 lump in this gen? Loving the style 32's!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like it could benefit from a set of M-Parallels and wood interior mate.

How is the V8 to drive ? Smooth as silk id imagine

330i. E30 Touring.
That looks awesome, but holy cow what are you taking photos with?

List of motors now then Ginger?

What is the 535 lump in this gen? Loving the style 32's!

Lol! I wish I could take a picture of this phone. It's probably one of the most battered iPhones on the planet.

Current fleet is:

E39 535 M Sport

ze5e3uty.jpg

E30 325i Cab

e3ytebeg.jpg

32k mile Ph1 172 Project minter.

degy2u4a.jpg

Track spec Ph1 172

jasemeqe.jpg

Shed Ph2 172.

yga2u3eg.jpg

Need to get shot of four of them tbh. Sensible offers confused.

Really nice, I think it looks great :approve: Where was it from ? I've definitely seen that number plate somewhere before.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I've recently bought one, albeit the 3 litre. Bloody love it. So smooth and effortless

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a manual 535i (or maybe 540?!) not that long ago. I couldn't sell it for love nor money! Ended up getting peanuts for it on ebay and it went to Poland to be broke for spares. Terrible shame really. :(

I'd keep the minter ph1 and the 535 though. Get shot of the rest.

330i. E30 Touring.
Looks like it could benefit from a set of M-Parallels and wood interior mate.

How is the V8 to drive ? Smooth as silk id imagine

It's lovely and smooth mate. Engine sounds awesome, and pulls a lot harder than it feels like. Put your foot down, there's a gentle surge, look down and it's 80mph, lol.

Love the latest barge. Why is there still no thread for the mint ph1?!?!

Cheers mate. Progress has been pretty slow TBH on the minter. Just waiting on the wheels coming back from the refurbers, and a snappy wheel and it's done matey. All the hard work has gone into it already.

Because he has a life outside the Internetz?

Really nice, I think it looks great :approve: Where was it from ? I've definitely seen that number plate somewhere before.

Cheers mate- car came from Plymouth. Think the plate will be going back to the previous owner unfortunately.

dont break that black ph1 ive looked after that for ages

I have to say mate- it's a lovely car. Drives really nicely! Proper testament to 1*2's getting better with miles as long as maintained properly.

I've recently bought one, albeit the 3 litre. Bloody love it. So smooth and effortless

I had a manual 535i (or maybe 540?!) not that long ago. I couldn't sell it for love nor money! Ended up getting peanuts for it on ebay and it went to Poland to be broke for spares. Terrible shame really. :(

I'd keep the minter ph1 and the 535 though. Get shot of the rest.

Surely the Driftworks boys would have snapped that up? Agree- mega shame that.

Will be selling all five i think, and buying another cheap shed. Will be a toss up between the 535 and the Black Ph1 as to which one makes it longest though, i reckon.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I drive an auto one a lot, hate how sluggish they feel with gears though. I'm used to this new fangle tech and it's just old.

They are an ultimate waft wagon though! Guy has had his for a long time!

330i. E30 Touring.
Cheers Ant. Loving it more an more by the day.

Got four Clio wheels with tyres and four additional tyres in it earlier, no problems at all. Probably could have got the same in again too!