ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another example of shoddy workmanship

Just went for my 1st decent drive after getting my 182 cup at the weekend and noticed a scuffing sound as I was going round right-hand bends...Pulled over to have a look and noticed the plastic panel in front of the wheel (behind the wing) on the passenger-side was nearly touching the tyre. The panel also appeared to be quite loose so I pushed it into what seemed more like the position it should be.

Has anybody else noticed any loose panels like this or should I get it checked out? Im guessing its probably not been fitted properly at the factory and will be a warranty job (annoying to have to take it in so soon).

Oh also, there was a little plastic tube with a clip on that kind of fell down when i pushed the panel back. Any idea what this is, I just clipped it back on to one of the panels? Obviously its not connected to anything at that end...

Cheers for any help.

Hmm, maybe theyre trying to cut-down on weight by leaving off some screws... ;)

Still, am a bit worried about the tube...any ideas what it is?