ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Drool session

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Me and my mate decided to drive to the new Maclaren dealership thats opened near us last week

think were quite lucky where i live within 15mins ive got

Ferrari & Maserati
Lamborghini & Bently
Maclaren & RR
Porsche
+ numerous others meaning theres usually some sort of automotive p**n floating around even today on the way to the dealership we had a 1M and 458 go past

so some pics from the Iphone may go back with the SLR at some point

6e5fb8d0.jpg

300d9ef5.jpg

bfa3f4a8.jpg

3474337b.jpg

8c945bad.jpg

e022fad6.jpg

6318a803.jpg

823a559e.jpg

ffe0e355.jpg

upstairs they had some decent machinery

89d29383.jpg

c950f8c3.jpg

ac3e1a94.jpg

b45ecfa8.jpg

dcd44cc9.jpg

364474e8.jpg

My Phone decided to play up so missed out on pics of the bmw Z-8 and Senna's last maclaren F1 car

All in all tho the MP12-4C is an amazing thing, the photos really really dont it any justice in the flesh its mega!

This dealership is also very friendly unlike some places aka BMW they dont mind you having a mooch round and having a chat, we were speaking to the chief sales bloke for a good half hour and the receptionist for 10mins about the Trophy she owns lol the guy also mentioned they've already sold 90!! and there also not allowed to sell the 2 cars in the show room, he's already been offered £30k over list for the white one!

enjoy

DCi 100
My old man starts work at the Manchester one tomorrow, only a small place compared though, they only have the MP4 and one of Mika's old cars to fill the showroom afaik.

Lionel Richie
thanks for the phone call........................that's 2mins from my house.......................................don't like you anymore

Turbos.
Surely not an official dealer with that stock? Whats the place called?

Cool photos anyway, glad to see they are selling well.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
thanks for the phone call........................that's 2mins from my house.......................................don't like you anymore

Lol thought youd have been hard at work!

Surely not an official dealer with that stock? Whats the place called?

Cool photos anyway, glad to see they are selling well.

Ye its Rybrook Maclaren and Roll-Royce

One of only 3 dealers in the uk

VRS
Lol thought youd have been hard at work!

Ye its Rybrook Maclaren and Roll-Royce

One of only 3 dealers in the uk

We have a McLaren dealers near us: Sytner Mclaren in Knutsford, keep meaning to pop up and see the MP4-12C but havent had time yet, although those pictures are making me want to pop up tomorrow lol