ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another crashed Vee on ebay

Quote: Originally posted by TheRoninV6 on 13 April 2005its easily done the way mine handles i dont think it will be long before i end up in a hedge.

Maybe a course with http://www.carlimits.com/CarLimits (see Aitfield Training Days) might inspire a little more confidence.

They get booked up pretty quickly, but Ill be doing one before a track day for sure...

[Edited by JJ172 on 4/13/2005 1:04:32 PM]

Surely its ripe for modding - why not stick another Vee engine whilst repairing the front and create a 4WD, 510bhp twin-engine Vee?! *LOL* :devilish:

Ford Fiesta

its a lot of money that for a car that is going to cost so much to put right.

no airbags with that amount of front end damage, although admit no engine so front is going to look more of a mess....

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Any one notice the car in the second pic to the left lol with the other smashed front end???

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 13 April 2005
its a lot of money that for a car that is going to cost so much to put right.no airbags with that amount of front end damage, although admit no engine so front is going to look more of a mess....

yea but if you saw the pic of my car after i crashed it you would have thought they would have suprised me a bit but you may well be right with there being no engin there

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 13 April 2005

The nearside rear wheel / axle is bent aswell by the looks of things
think they may of swapped the wheels from the front to the rear so it drives ... might be wrong though.