ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cheltenham meet

Lol well the first time my car was being serviced.

But I've moved to Cheltenham now. I can even see waitrose from the back of my house!

Clio 172 Monaco
Haha :) why go to India when you can be with the clios HAHA! Nah fair excuse I suppose we will let you off this time but next time we will arrange a clio sport does house brake to drag you out LOL!!

Really sorry guys, completely forgot about this and committed to something else. :(

I'll be there when Dan is next time!

1. Lordman

2. Charlie
3. Cazzy
4. Mr Bean
5. Carlv8415
6. Tom3006
7. Kirsty 197
8. Lee P

192'd BG 182 FF
I'll be there if the weather stays alright, amber snow warning at the moment. Will see in the morning! Spent most of today cleaning the car and touching bits up!

Clio 172 Monaco
Weather s**t but its a good laugh so far! Just stopped off at Nando's for some munch!

Clio 172 Monaco
Was great to have another Monaco :-D looked tidy too!! Was great turn out will have to it in summer again!

Monaco 172
Yes was great and thanks :) i think yours had a little more gleam than mine personaly ;) just wait for the photos now :)

Clio 172 Monaco
We will have do a meet up Newport as long as its not in the Getto ;-) haha! Will look forward to the pics :-D

If you chaps can come up with a decent location, I could possibly do a mini photo shoot. I need to kick start my car photography again!!

Clio 172 Monaco
I would love to do the pics lordman had with his clio on that slip bit but I think r wait till the summer time :) so will be doing another meet up there in summer :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Yeah Charlie where was you?! If people don't turn up and let us know its not a issue as people do have last things pop up. Everyone who couldn't make it told us via PM or txt or on the thread
But to keep saying your coming and don't even tell us! & don't say you couldn't let us know as we know you was on here when we PM you & you never answer to say if your not coming. So we waited for you and you didn't even apologise for not coming so please don't put your name down and then don't show up and keep us waiting for you!! And this is your second time in a row!! So please don't waste your typing ;-)