ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 197 review

Ziel Nurburgring
Had it for about an hour. Very good all round package, brakes are immense and its does handle very well. Point to point, its going to be a quick car, but its lost some of the 'fun' the 172/182's have.

Performance wise, its similar to the meggy 225 in delivery, smooth all the way through the rev range and no bursting into life at 5.5k. MPG over the test was a horrific 20mpg, so they've either got the trip computer to count properly or its 12mpg worse than the 172/182 on equivolent roads.

Will be a worthy replacement for the 182 on the road, now to get one track.

Ziel Nurburgring
1500, i'd imagine very very very hard driven miles ;)

Forgot to mention the clutch is so light and the g'box is nice and clunky.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Loved the clunky gear change... and agree the drive is good

What about the looks though Blinky

Ziel Nurburgring
Bubbles said:
Loved the clunky gear change... and agree the drive is good

What about the looks though Blinky

I think its stunning in the flesh. Makes the 1*2 look old.

Its going to have its haters, just like the MK2 did when they released it, but its going to look amazing in white with black wheels in cup form.

Nissan 350Z
23 MPG is its urban figure so that sounds about right.

Its combined figure is about 31 MPG IIRC so its about 10 - 15% worse on the juice than a 182.

Megane 225
Really warming to it. Looking forward to a Cup or equivalent version. 2 years of fun left with the Trophy yet though! :)