ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

annoying dashboard light!!

ok any ideas on this would be great!! got a mechanic mate of mine to install my new pioneer head unit in my dynamique, it works a treat but now the rear window heat light stays on and the switch doesnt work and wont switch it off. it will only go out after driving for 10-15 mins........anybody had this problem or any ideas about it? cheers

just above the stereo is the wiring loom for the rear window heater switch..it always hangs down once u remove the orginal stereo and care must be taken when fitting the new stereo...its possible hes left it hanging down and when hes pushed ur new stereo in its pulled the connections from the back of the switch which would explain why the switch doesnt work...ull find itll switch off after 10-15mins anyways cos its on a timed relay to prevent it from being overused. hope this helps