ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angry scratch removal

clio sold :(
Just been talking to another member about an exhaust hanger issue. So ive gone to have a look at my exhaust to find this...

20121129_142122.gif

So kind person in the last hour has keyed my car
Whats the best way to remove this???

RB 182 cup
A re spray depending how bad it is, rub your nail across it, if you can feel it with your nail it won't polish out and will need to be re sprayed

None at all very heart breaking only had it 3 weeks. Just finished its repairs and now this damit

Had a go with a scratch remover from the shop its not repairable but it looks better.

20121129_160704.gif

20121129_160652.gif

Not happy but best I can get I think

Parked in my works car park so no idea.!!!
Haven't had an ex for 7 years and no known enemies. But when i put some screen was in around 10 today no scratch to be seen

I wouldnt be jealous of this car. I mean I wanted one for years and ive had to wait for enough no claims so I can afford it. But being jealous to scratch it is just Stupid. A Black 182 with clio sport stickers parks outside my house daily anx I wouldnt of gone out to scratch it...
I think its random vandalism

Tcut scratch remover. Its still a good scratch but blends in alot better

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Good effort on the repair there mate, but very sorry to hear some worthless scum did that in the first place, people really do need to get a life of their own rather than try and ruin the lives of others.

As you say I dont really see how it can be jealousy of a 1500 quid car, or they would be keying almost every car they ever see!

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Jealousy mate, that's all it is, just because you've got something they haven't

+1

Price means nothing to these sort of people. If some little scumbag walks down the street he's not going to think i wont key that clio as i could key that slightly more expensive vauxhall zafira lol.

It'll be 'this looks like a young lads car, i aint got a car myself, looks pretty nice too, what a prick, i'll key it'

Not a 320d
Mines been kicked and keyed! Utter f**king scum. Was parked down a shithole road part of hull. So no wonder. But the people that live there are the kid of people who work full time in retail.

Ive got to have half my car resprayed basically. £550 from a mate to be done properly.

I hope the people that did it to mine, and yours, get brain cancer.

Williams 2
You could have a go at seriously improving the scratch. If you do it well it will be nearly un-noticeable.

Put some un-thinned paint into the scratch, fill the scratch right up, keeping as much paint in, and on top of, the actual scratch.

Wet sand it back with 2000 really gently and buff sanding scratches out with a mop...polish and wax to finish

Will look much much better!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
f**k, that was a good cover up!

utter pricks for doing it though :(

could you not get a touch up pen and dot the scratch in with the tip of a needle, wait for it to cure and polish it to blend it in?

Its still noticeable but alot better. Going to spend another hour tomorrow trying to rub it out and if it doesnt improve I like the sounds of Knuckles + rickys idea with the paint

Clio
c***s, i really don't understand people who do things like this. a few years ago someone threw something all up the side of my dads ep3 along with another 2 cars on the street. not sure what it was, it stripped all the paint, ate away at the alloy wheel and melted the door handle!
The repair looks very good!