ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angry nova crew at Combe

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Tacked this on another thread, but it made me giggle, so ithought i would stick it in here.

aparently, its got an LET, but it seem pretty slow!

my mate is in the red mk3 VR that goes off, and his mate is in the blue M3

Last edited by a moderator:
  53 Clio's & counting
Lol at giving the finger behind the dash so he couldn't see, and sounds like he said 'that was 100' up avon rise - my Clio standard would do 120 up there, so if thats a bigger engine thats a poorly one or he really wasn't trying

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
He had no faith in his brakes... and the 205 driver from the start left him for dead!

Arctic Blue 182ff
I'm really not sure what's worse:

1) the anger issues of the passenger
2) the driving of basically everyone on track
3) the fact the nova couldn't even make 20 mins of hard-ish driving

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
The taking the mick out the golf driver - then the immediate break-down made me lol a little! lol

Action days are the worst for knobheads in sheds, hence the reason I never take my cars out on track. Too many wannabe Sennas with zero ability and even less common sense.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I think it is a LET or a turbo if some sort kindda sounds like it, but short shifts and poor driving..

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Action days are the worst for knobheads in sheds, hence the reason I never take my cars out on track. Too many wannabe Sennas with zero ability and even less common sense.

Hmm I dunno I did 3 sessions on Saturday and the first 2 were really good nice and relaxed, but yeah the 3rd one had a few knobs overtaking in the corners and still going flat out after the chequered..

I presume the reason the passengers voice is so high pitched is due to a 5 point harness boosting his gonads up?

I did two on Sat, and one in April and had no problems.

I've been to Combe enough times over the years to notice the distinct change in the general driver attitude/ability at the action days. I'm not saying every single person on track is an unskilled mentalist (several mates of mine go regularly) but there is a large contingent present at these events who really need to be pulled back off the track and given a few pointers/bollocking about their conduct.