ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android facebook app freezing!!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Well ive googled but Issues are all really old so probably not relevant now.

Anyone else having probs when going to upload photos?! Its driving me crazy.

Every time I go to upload a photo it takes me to a blank 'gallery' and freezes the app

Its a new phone xperia z3 and my photos are all on a 64gb samsung sd that was working perfectly on my xperia z1 and I can see the pictures on my phone though the sony album app

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Anyone? Android peeps - its driving me effing crazy.

Looks like its slowing my phone down when frozen too

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Done that. This is the screen I get when I go to share any photo FROM the app. If I go to my phone's album and share from there it seems to be ok.

9ec059515977c20091044e24c5cdb7a4.png

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Both mate. Doing my head in. Ive checked app permissions and facebook has my camera and storage allowed.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Nope no update available. I'll see what version of android I'm on. Just cleared cache and all data again. Logged in, asked me if i want to grant permissions, said allow, and still doing it!! Arghhhhh

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Nope no update available. I'll see what version of android I'm on. Just cleared cache and all data again. Logged in, asked me if i want to grant permissions, said allow, and still doing it!! Arghhhhh
Done a soft reset yet? It could just be a bug in the app as opposed to your phone software.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Whats that mate? Cheers for help by the way. This is my phone's spec (?)

980c96b77a3c2fcda4be9ba5efb71d13.png

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Just tried with a smaller sd card. Seems to be ok. So not permissions.

64gb sd card ive got is almost full, is it just that it's taking ages to 'sync'?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Whats that mate? Cheers for help by the way. This is my phone's spec (?)

Hold Power/Lock + Volume Up buttons for 8 – 10 seconds.
Phone will vibrate three times. Release buttons and power on as normal.

That'll soft reset your Xperia. See if that cures the issue.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yep, looks like the new phone can't cope with the amount of shite (58gb!) thats on this sd! Ejected it and works ok. Dammit. Got a lot of stuff on there I want to have access to. Guess I need to go though and clean probably 50% of the s**t on there from whatsapp groups

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some phones only take up to a certain amount of external storage.
Does it say what yours can take?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
128! The phone will take it, no probs searching through the phone, just on the wankbook app. Its probably trying to steal everything on there to bombard me with ads.

Is there a decent phone cleaning app that will delete duplicates etc? Like clean master without the spam