ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

and so it begins.....

182cup & 172 racecar
just to prove its now at the workshop
396294_10150633189355744_540840743_11893304_1935193064_n.jpg

Photo shop.

53 Clio's & counting
Tony is right, that photo has to be fake, as not only does that imply that Fred has a free ramp, but I can also actually see the workshop floor lol

RB 182
Ah Lemans!

I found out today that we are doing the wash system and maybe wiper system for Mr Heidfelds Rebellion racing car :)

Megane 225 F1
Can someone please sum up what this car is all about? I can't be arsed to read through and find the info out :eek:

Lionel Richie
Clio V6 + throttle bodies + 6 years of me being too busy/too poor to finish it, will be done in the next 12weeks

fin

182cup & 172 racecar
Clio V6 + throttle bodies + 6 years of me being too busy/too poor to finish it, will be done in the next 12weeks

fin

£10 then 2nd week in May, give me a date. I asked you about 5yrs ago if I could have a go in it and you said yes.It's been off the road since.

Lionel Richie
i was going to throw a set of pilotsport cups into the mix too Tony, but if its a £10 you want to pay me then so be it!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Would love to see a pile of update / progress pictures. Get sam to get the camera out and get snap happy