ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An Olympus I like..

Just seen this in Jessops, apparently only just come out last week. DSLR sensor in a retro little package, be amazing with a pancake prime as seen below..

olympus-ep-1-front.jpg

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/6148/Details.html

Shame about the price though... might intimidate people less than a 40D + 17-55 f/2.8 IS!

Shame its Micro Four Thirds, you just don't get the high res quality of even an entry level DSLR. Looks mint though!!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Reminds me of the Leica M8(.2), but a lot cheaper. As soon as I'm in the money again I think I'll be picking up a retro film camera.

Shame its Micro Four Thirds, you just don't get the high res quality of even an entry level DSLR. Looks mint though!!!

But it should beat the hell out of just about any p&s in IQ and its not to much bigger than the top enders.. the 4/3 system isn't that far behind most other crop sensors..

olympus_ep1_test_2_dsc_0085.gif

20090607_a35f7f84e172c69385721N0KMc.gif