ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

American 360

Ok..so I have a chance to buy a US 360 Elite at a tax free price which is very very tempting.

What issue' s are there (ex power) that I should be aware of owning a US version, things I am thinking of include online compatibility, game and movie playback (region free or not)

I have searched on various game sites but due to a very strict firewall I can't view them. Any advice appreciated :)

Steve

Well that may just be my fire pi$$ed on!

Do I go with the tight jock in me and buy it, saving money and having to import all my software, which really, isn't that great a hassle or do I go for the easy life and get the uK version..

oh well...if it doesn't get delivered to the store here within two weeks I won't be able to get one anyway.

Steve

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Some games will work from over here,otherwise you shall have to buy from us ebay or sumin for games.