ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazon fire TV sticks

I use Phoenix for movies, it's much better now it has a search function so it searches all its sources for you in one go. I'm yet to find a dead link, poor quality film, plus it's one click streams rather than Genesis where you had to sieve through loads to find a decent one.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still using genesis for movies. All seem fine for me.
Whats the best add on for sports?
I'm using Robocop and cypher at the moment but not the best.

Edit.
Just read mobdro. Will install that tomorrow.

Whats the black box add on give you?

Last edited:

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone tell me if you can install "the black box wizard" through the amazon fire stick itself, or do you have to do it via pc?
If through pc, how do you get it onto the firestick?

@TomSx

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You can do it on the PC, use a program called adbFire - once installed, connect it to your FireTV stick, it'll send the program to it.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
You may have misunderstood, sorry.

I have kodi and all the addons etc which I have installed through the stick but was wondering if you could do the black box wizard through the stick without a pc. Doesn't look like you can.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

I have kodi and all the addons etc which I have installed through the stick but was wondering if you could do the black box wizard through the stick without a pc. Doesn't look like you can.
Yeah, you don't need a PC to install TBB, it's all done through Kodi.

If you want the Blackbox you'd need to fresh start your Kodi, which means you'd lose the add-ons you've put on yourself. The Bb build will have them all anyway, if it doesn't you can still add more to it.

You can get it through the Ares wizard

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Oh right, piece of piss that then.
And there's me, adding each one at a time lol.
How do you do a fresh start on kodi now again?

Oh right, piece of piss that then.
And there's me, adding each one at a time lol.
How do you do a fresh start on kodi now again?

When you need to restart Kodi after the restart, just switch your stick off and on at the plug, rather than using the power button on Kodi, then you're good to go.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone one know where I can get dizilab streams? since genesis has disappeared it seems to have gone with it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Git one of these waiting for me for when I get back home.
I believe it is very simple to set up kodi.

its been taken off the black box build. The links were all pony last time I used it

It's still on blackbox in the video add-ons, it's just not linked to any of the sub menus on the home screen. But yeah hardly anything works on it just now. Apparently it's going premium, £20 or something for the year, so I'm led to believe.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Ive just accidently uninstalled kodi on my firestick. Have gone back onto the ES app to download it again but keep getting 502 BAD GATEWAY error on the download link. Is everyone getting this or just me? Wtf is it?
Doing my nut in, was just about to put a film on as well.
Is there any way round it or is it a server error?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Seems to be back up again now.
Does kodi auto update itself by the way?
I downloaded the 15.2 version but says there is a 16.0 out and soon to be a 17.
Without following the website I would never know if there was an update unless it does it automatically.

Impreza RB5 #054
Is anyone paying for a IPTV subscription? Am I right in thinking it's just a premium streaming type service with better links and what not?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone do me a favour,
In ares wizard, no pages are loading for me to install any builds.
Its just showing a blank screen. Can you just load up ares and tell me if yours is the same. Doing my head in now. Not sure if its down or if its me.

There's a way round the iptv subscription by changing the Mac code on the add-on settings. Although sometimes it can be more hassle than it's worth, especially only having the firestick remote to do it with. Their streams are spot on though.

@LeeRS Ares wizard showing builds for me mate. Try a fresh start again, see if that fixes it.

Impreza RB5 #054
Yes I'm paying for one, its pretty good. Quality streams and very reliable.

Which one are you using? I nearly subscribed to one last night which I found on Google, only by chance did I have a look at the Facebook page to find it was a scam.

Volvo S60 T5
Done one for my Dad a few weeks back now I have a load of his mates wanting one.
Easy to set up and a fair few beers in for me at my local fishing club.
Damn you dad lol

It'll be the download for the build that's down, nothing to do with the add-ons it uses. There's loads of builds anyway so you're never stuck for one. The Beast is a good one, loads of add-ons built in.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Which one are you using? I nearly subscribed to one last night which I found on Google, only by chance did I have a look at the Facebook page to find it was a scam.
It's a guy I used to goto school withs Facebook group. Pm me and I'll invite u to it