ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazon fire TV sticks

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
the zedgemma/wizzkid IPTV is very good. its pretty reliable too and offers generally 720p streams.

I'm using show box at the moment on firestick. seems to be just as good as terrarium.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Mine needs updating as not used it for months , any tips on loading it does it need to be done via a pc or direct from the stick ?
Cheers @rctempire

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone looking for a good replacement for Terrarium I'd suggest TVZion. Seems the best alternative about now.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Anyone looking for a good replacement for Terrarium I'd suggest TVZion. Seems the best alternative about now.
Thanks, I'll take a look. I'm still using morpheus at the moment until it dies (no more updates expected from the author), but I still prefer it to terrarium tbh.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Ive been using Seren with a Real Debrid account, seems pretty decent but took ages to setup right.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Anyone using a VPN ? Looking at different apps and most now recommend a vpn but don’t want to shell out on one if the kodi builds are still rubbish ?

172 Cup
Download the app Downloader on the stick from the amazon store.
Then use the bit.ly link above to get cinemahd.

As for iptv and such like I'm a pm away.
Is that link still live? Tried it just now and downloader wasn't recognising the server.

172 Cup

Attachments

• IMG_20190112_212737.jpg
    IMG_20190112_212737.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 129

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else given up with streaming content? I've gotten so bored of it/paying for VOD streaming and then relying on decent connections that I've gone old school.

Synology NAS running Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett, Plex and Deluge for downloads. All configured and downloading whatever I want ready to go and new episodes as they come out.

Much happier with life again now. Was becoming a right chore to get decent streams (even using paid VOD).

Sky, Netflix, Amazon + Plex is a much happier place to be.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Nope, still using Kodi for some stuff, although it's on 18.something now.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone else given up with streaming content? I've gotten so bored of it/paying for VOD streaming and then relying on decent connections that I've gone old school.

Synology NAS running Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett, Plex and Deluge for downloads. All configured and downloading whatever I want ready to go and new episodes as they come out.

Much happier with life again now. Was becoming a right chore to get decent streams (even using paid VOD).

Sky, Netflix, Amazon + Plex is a much happier place to be.
Yeah get you.
But exciting vod stuff coming on the horizon...

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
A ‘friend’ is thinking of purchasing some kind of IPTV subscription, do people still use them?