ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazing seat covers

1.2 16v clio sport
Does anybody know of any good seat covers on the market today, or if cliosport has there own, my seats seats are taking a battering to and from work everyday!!

200sx s14a,fiesta
ive got a snap on 1 in my clio but it moves all over the place and does my head in im after a set of good seat covers that stay in place

john

1.2 16v clio sport
ITS SO HARD to find any good covers on the market today! I mean I think it would be easier to buy a complete new seat rather than finding some covers, I did look at the ones in agros/ebay buy they really arnt up my street!!

Ive got town and country ones ,heavy duty and airbag friendly, held on under the seat and round the back of seat with velcro straps ,they dont move a bit, ive tried snap on and action sport ones as well,i got them from a company called stanley harriss in glasgow.