ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazing deal on a 200, surely this cant be true?

Twingo RS
The URL has 'nearly-new' in it, so I think there's your answer.

So it does. Dont you think its slightly strange that it doesnt say anything about that in the advert and they are quoting the new car price to compare the saving? Just marketing techniques I guess. I'll give em a bell tomorrow and see what the deal is.

M2 Comp
Seriously tempted by this!! £140 per month for a Clio 200 :) I wonder what the price to buy it at the end of the contract would be???

M2 Comp
Also where it says customer deposit almost £4k - take it would need to pay that up front then?

facepalm.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Paul. Good lol for tonight.

I see it doesn't matter what price these Clios are.

Twingo RS
If they are ex-display pre-reg (ie less than 100 miles) and they offer the full new car package and warranty I shall be having one.

Dirty Dirty cars, love em!

Twingo RS
Let us knows what's what when you phone them. I am looking at 200s at the moment aswell.

Will do pal. Theres gotta be some deals on these things. Renault are churning the f**king things out night and day. There are car parks full of em at Southampton Docks and there are cars sitting on dealers forcourts with 61 reg plates on them and zero miles on the clock. Starting to sound like Quentin Wilson.

Twingo RS
Just to follow up on this...

Those who have paid full whack for a 200 can rest easy in their beds; and may or may not wish to respond to this post with lots of smug "I told you so" or "why didnt you read the web page properly" comments :rasp:. I guess I just got excited when I saw "£3000 voucher" in big letters.

This £3000 "voucher" is in fact no such thing. They are old 60 plate cars at £13,000 with 5000 miles. Or 61 plate cars with 3000-4000 miles for 14000. Owned by the dealers, or renault staff members. Renault Birmingham have a few Albi blue ones available and Renault Leicester have a white 61 plate cup with recaros for less than £14000.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Those will be pre-reg cars. They're not ex demo cars that is just what is ticked by default.

Still a billy bargain anyway on the face of it.

Twingo RS
Sadly according to Renault Birmingham there arent even any pre-reg cars available. Just second hand with 5000 miles.

Like you say, still a good saving.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
They end of PCP cars from RCI then? Some will be looked after minters, some will be thrashed dogs.

Twingo RS
I think he was saying somthing along those lines, yes. They would have to be inspected with a fine tooth comb. The one at renault leicester is mint, the front tyres have virtually no wear and the same goes for the brake pads (always a good sign I guess). Edit to say: it also has the black roof :cool:

I suppose there could be some pre-reg cars out there, maybe he was just trying to shift HIS stock from off the forecourt which is understandable.

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
I think he was saying somthing along those lines, yes. They would have to be inspected with a fine tooth comb. The one at renault leicester is mint, the front tyres have virtually no wear and the same goes for the brake pads (always a good sign I guess). Edit to say: it also has the black roof :cool:

I suppose there could be some pre-reg cars out there, maybe he was just trying to shift HIS stock from off the forecourt which is understandable.

They've have warranty anyway. Bargains.