ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am i going down the right road?

just sold corsa 4 clio
well ive been after a 182 wiv cup packs 4 a month or 2 now and 2days ago i find the car 4 mi everything i wanted on my clio so i go home look at insureance am 20 1ncb no speeding no crash i drive a work van 5-6 days out of the week but they still want 2000 :( would you guys just pay it and enjoy the car u want or start over ?

if you can afford it pay....

have you put a female family member/friend on as named driver, usually helps for some reason

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Do it mate.
I'm 19 and had mine about 3 months, seriously it's amazing. Can't really describe how good they are in every sense, especially for the money.

If you can though, wait until after christmas to buy one as they will be a fair bit cheaper in my opinion with people panicking about the 'recession'

just sold corsa 4 clio
i look at it this way am 20 living at home only pay my bored and a phone bill so i have got the money its just alot of money and will mean i have 2 stay in one weekend a month lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm 21 with no no claims, i put my mum and sister on and it went down loads. I pay £897 with bell for 10 months.
Deffo try adding a female to your policy :)

rps13
i'm 19 and pay through my ass and eyes for my car

for third party insurance

do whatever you can afford and what makes you happy

you wont look back

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£2k for insurance?? Fcuk that!!

You want your head testing.

Wait imo.

just sold corsa 4 clio
i hope 2 get it down 2 1500 1200 b nice :) that was just a thing i did on moneysupermarket thing

White clique
depends on how loaded you are and if you can afford £2k - if you can afford it, why not got for it if it makes you happy??

if you cant afford it, then whats the point

320d
Somethings only expensive if you can't afford it imo. If it makes you happy go for it. If you love cars and driving then its a sensible thing to spend 2k on. Of course you should show around and haggle as much as possible.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
What are you sayong your proffesion is?

If your driving a van they will deem you a higher risk because of the amount of driving your doing (concentration lapse may cause you to lose control) god forbid

Now if you were a call centre worker however, thats a different story...