ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I Being Dumb :S

Red 197
Hi All,
First thread and i hope you all dont think im being an idiot but i have a 2006 mk2 ph 2/3 (not sure wich help would be good) campus sport,
and was just wondering if it had a dash light dimmer? i thought it would be next to the headlight position wheel but it aint...?
So does it have one or does it not need one because when the headlights switch on the dash dims anyway?
Cheers Guys.

Dom :S

If you haven't got a wheel next to the headlight level one then no you haven't got a dash dimmer. Renault phased them out for some reason on some models.

You can retro fit one, there is a guide in the members section if you pay your fiver!

Oh and welcome to cliosport!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
yeah you can buy a new panel and a roller form renault for about £20-£25 and you can just install it as the wiring is still there behind the panel, dunno why they didnt just install them, they did on the older dynamiques.