ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am back after years!!

clio sport f1 r27
had a w reg clio mtv then a done up 02 plate clio dymanique then i got a megane coupe with a willy engine,then i had 54 plate lupo gti,and then i got a 231 mazda rx8 that went on fire 3 months ago :eek:
and now iv just bought a liquid yellow 197 f1 :)

clio sport f1 r27
iv only bought it yesterday :p there trying to trace me 1 apparently due up north next week which means id get it next week if not ill have to wait weeks apparently :(

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
dont say that so in other words if i dont get that 1 im screwed :(

I wouldn't worry mate. Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't. I have just returned to the fold after years away too, having just bought another Clio. I have regretted every second of moving from BMW to Renault, with all the grief I have had with the damn thing, and if you look on the site you will find that people with 197s are having the same problems the Mk1 172s had and have. If I had a tardis I would go back and keep hold of my 12 year old 181,000mile BMW that's for damn sure.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
had a w reg clio mtv then a done up 02 plate clio dymanique then i got a megane coupe with a willy engine,then i had 54 plate lupo gti,and then i got a 231 mazda rx8 that went on fire 3 months ago :eek:
and now iv just bought a liquid yellow 197 f1 :)

get your body along to meets chief

clio sport f1 r27
sales man phoned today pick it up on fri cant wait only thing is 1 am getting dosent have graphics but either way always wanted a yellow clio so cant grumble is it poss if i get it and want them to get them fitted ?