ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alton towers today.

Weo

Parked up next to a silver ph2 172, driver had a good look at my car

Also few rows down was a GW 197 cup, had a cliosport sticker in back window, plate was mj08 or something.

And a black RS megane was next to that, had centre caps diamonds missing.

Weo

197.net fliered the GW 197 cup as harpham has all my fliers apart from the this one... A little cheeky ;)

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I was at Alton towers both Saturday and Sunday just gone, in a blue 172cup with anthracite wheels, parked near the monorail station both days, if anyone saw me.

Weo

I was parked there two, row behind chip, didn't see you, was section c/d can't remember :-0

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Ah righty, I think I was in Section C too, I should have had a look out haha.

Weo

Chip, That flier you should write you user name on it and post it onto another club members car, and see how far we can get it round the country ;)

Clio 197 cup
Chip, That flier you should write you user name on it and post it onto another club members car, and see how far we can get it round the country ;)

like that alot!! going across europe to the ring next may so lets see how far it will travell! ;)

Price keeps going up so stopped it for over winter mate.

img-son-i-am-disappoint-176

It would be worth it if you actually used the facilities lol.

I get it free 'coz i'm famous, innit.

(I also get Ripley, Heanor, Kimberley, Bramcote and Chilwell gyms free, like a BOSS)

Weo

Yeah, at min I'm working loads hours and tattoos tomorrow so
Starting that and shizzz so we just leaving I til after Xmas matey