ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alternator!!

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
whats the matter with it, you can sometimes get them repaired, and you could take it of yourself if you are any way handy?

NEED V6!
How much would this cost to replace and fix.

Power steering went hard then a whining sound then steam or smoke came from the back of the car stop light handbrake light came on then flicked an went of has'nt come bk on since the incident, I going to check the car, as I've said below.

right i've checked my car over thoroughly today and car will start, but there's a metal block with bronze copper coil inside to the left side of the engine that's making a tapping noise, also when I rev the car to no more than 2000rpm the car will then start's to screech for a second then back to this tapping noise sometimes it'll stop for age's then start again.
The front left side of the grill is covered in the power steering fluid which run's into this block I mentioned which has the writting VALEO on the side.

NEED V6!
I've got car up on the left side with the front right wheel still on why when I turn the car on does the wheel start spinning