ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative wheels to Turini's?

Impreza Wagon
I've had my Turini's on my 182 for a couple of months now however I've started to get bored of them. I really like the oem look so don't want anything halfords style! What are my options apart from 2118's?

The car is lowered on Sportlines and no preference on 15's or 16's.

Impreza Wagon
My only worry with 15's is the drop on Sportlines isn't that much. I did think about some oz wheels but didn't know if they'd look a bit too aftermarket?

Sort of similar to turinis but different as has a dish

http://www.cadeswheels.com/wheels.html

ixion_dgm_front.jpg

RB 182
I had 2118's when my car was on sportlines, whilst they don't look that bad it's still not 100% right. Save up for some coileys and then invest in 15" IMO. If you want, I can swap my standard alloys for the turinis ;)

Impreza Wagon
Coilovers would be ideal but I really don't want them. I like the ride and height the Sportlines give so it seems stupid to change them. I've always wanted some 2118's so I might put mine up for swaps. I've still got my standard wheels waiting for a refurb but not that fussed by those either.

This is how it currently looks:

80AFC47A-35CC-49F0-B51F-96024E624AE3-12868-000018E7E3AB1B53.jpg

ph2 172
My only worry with 15's is the drop on Sportlines isn't that much. I did think about some oz wheels but didn't know if they'd look a bit too aftermarket?
I take it you got 16's on atm then? I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure the rolling radius between say a 14" wheel with 185/60/14 tyres against a 15" rim with 195/50/15 tyres and a 16" rim on 195/45/16 would be about the same so not really a noticable difference in ride hight. Only the tyre giving the impression of a lower ride hight. Maybe way off but just a thought.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
see if you can source some 16" superleggeras

i love superlegs but only have 15" sets currently but i have coilies so it helps, i intend to get sportlines however at some point so i will be trying to get some 16" superlegs again as i sold mine 18 months ago stupidly :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Turini's are a PITA to clean though.

I used to have ultraleggera's on my silver cup, was nice. I'm considering going for Black ultraleggera's on my BG 182, make it look stealthy

Turinis, f1's and 2118s are sheep wheels:rasp: If you don't have them then you are not a proper CS member lol..

Superleggeras are where its at..;)

DSCF1666.jpg

Impreza Wagon
I'm tempted to go back to the oem anthracite wheels for a while, they make cleaning the car so much easier!

is1

Integra Type R DC2
Superlegs whilst fantastic look kinda similar to Turinis.
Go for Turbines if you want the classic Renault motorsport look.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
martin182's car looks absolutely stunning imo, and I still regret selling my 16" superlegs, someone sell me some!!!!