ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine ida x100

Looking at getting one of these, found a few on ebay that seem to be a decent price. But some are from China, would there be any issues in getting one from china? No compatibility issues etc?

Thanks

Better than yours. C*nt.
Definately get a UK one unless you know someone that can reconfigure the tuner (expensive job IIRC) - best off steering clear IMHO. It's a very reasonable price as it is! :)

?
Dont listen to above advise not to get one from china!

I ordered one from china (also via ebay) a few weeks ago and its PERFECT. No names on radio stations (comesu p as 100.00mhz etc) but worth it for 50% of what there going for in the shops!!! NO reconfiguring etc needed!!!

Pm me if you want the name of a trusted seller, me an another member have both ordered 3 headunits between us from him and theyve all be ok (and all x100's :D!)