ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine IDA-X100 fitted

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I fitted this headunit today with my ipod and well chuffed with easy of use with the ipod and album art. heres a few pics

08032009054.jpg

08032009052.jpg

08032009055.jpg

08032009056.jpg

can you take a picture of this lit up at night please mate a bit further away so we can see it with all the dash lit up?? cheers

does it play CD's?

might be a silly question but i don't see a CD slot, is it behind the faceplate?

EDIT:
just googled, No CD Mechanism, Made for iPod, USB and Aux inputs! ? that's a bit ghey

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well i bought mine for that exact reason i didnt want any cds carrying around with me was just going to use my ipod buy my ipod doesnt charge on it so i need to buy this passport thing to get it to charge and play.

AG 200 cup
got the same one m8 but think it looks better with the blue back lights. how do u change the date on it aswell??

Mk2 172
got the same one m8 but think it looks better with the blue back lights. how do u change the date on it aswell??

Go into the setup menu. select TUNER then go to auto clock and turn it off. Then go to GENERAL in setup menu and time adjust will be accessable now :)