ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost had my car robbed last night!

I have the anti hijack on my alarm but i always keep the key and the alarm fob seperate cause if they nick the car i just point and press button 2 and in 10 seconds the engine shuts off and the doors lock !

Sorry to hear of your incident m8.

My philosophy is to be Paraniod Always it helps my e partner was a pub manager and i spent 6 years living in pubs and believe me being on your guard all teh time is a good thing !!!!

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

RTs didnt come in williams blue! Had it re-sprayed! I meant theres only 1 with blacked out windows!

Big dent in the nearside where some git drove into me then drove off!

Theres another red valver around town which is a 2 litre. M*** ONA. Hes a sound lad but hes selling it as if!

Do you know the lads coz you mentioned burger king?!?

No, I dont know them (Im too old for that sort of thing - 33), but I do like burgers! Thats why I got a Cup not a 172 - saves me dieting!

See what you mean about the RT; but then I would have mistaken it for a valver anyway because of the wings and bonnet bulge.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

True maxxx i agree. I get so paranoid walking back from a night out on the weekend on the weekend.

Shouldnt have to really but nowheres blummin safe its ridiculous.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

I dont go there often to tell the truth. Most of them are sound but most do drive like idiots in unsafe places which i dont condone.

Sounds sorta silly that, coming from me - a 20 year old with a valver who likes racing! Only where safe though. & only on straight roads - dont fancy wrapping whatever im driving!

Is youre cup light blue Gary? Ive only seen 1 cup and it was parked in homebase, near the entrance, about 2 days ago at about 4pm.

Had a few people ask me if it was a williams! Dont see why coz it hasnt even got a spoiler on the back & the induction roar sounds sooooooooo raspy unlike a real williams! Plus the front bumpers different, not to mention the rear arches!

Yes, mine is blue, but it wasnt me at homebase this week. There are 2 others which I see occasionally, both same shade of blue, one has a ktec exhaust. I work in town so Im visible most days in normal rush hour traffic.

Both of your clios sound cool - hope you get them back on the road soon. All the best.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Cheers fella!

When i get my red one back on the road (probably around christmas time), well have to meet up? You can show me your cup!

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

I bought a 5 battery maglite when I was in the USA, this thing is about 1 1/2 ft long, beleive me if you got hit on the head with this thing youd know about it! I keep it in the car at all times an lock he doors every time I get in!!

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

The greyhound park i take it you mean?

Wouldnt have thought there wouldve been much trouble there?

I always drive off now if i see strange people coming up to the car & im outnumbered.