ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys

Clio 182 Turbo
Hello :)!

I'm getting my standard 182 wheels refurbed next week, wheels are currently black and thinking of trying a different colour .. My 182 is black and a few people have said cadburys purple would look good on them but I don't want to just get it done to hate it and wished I had them black. Anyone got any pictures of standard 182 alloys that are a different colour they could show me to help me decide?

Thank youuuuu :)

Clio 172 Flamer
If you went with a different colour alloy, you may want to get a couple of plastics done as well or maybe the engine cover done the same colour. Just so they don't look out of place.

I personally like the 'out there' colour alloys but would not get it done myself.

Maybe see if somebody can photoshop them on your car for you. So load up a photo and request :)

Would offer but I have no idea how to do it!