ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys?

Trophy Rep
Okay I want some 17" alloys for my clio

I want some as similar to the v6 stock ones as I can

They look nice with the blue, any help?

Stripped yozza'd cup
If you want some similar to the V6, buy O.Z superturismo's.

BUT, for christ sake, don't buy 17's. They'll look crap, handle crap AND make your car slower. Plus, they cost more, tyres cost more. But most importantly, you'll look like a cnut.

I don't actually think that they suit clio's too well, better suited to Ford's. but there we go, it's your car!
http://www.revolution247.com/oz-super-t-gt-64633-0.html

Trophy Rep
Actually I don't think they'd suit without the kit, something like the 172's
I'm reallly unsure what would look best with the blue
I'm not into deep dish euro s**t! Any input and pictures be appreciated!

Trophy Rep
Actually I don't think they'd suit without the kit, something like the 172's
I'm reallly unsure what would look best with the blue
I'm not into deep dish euro s**t! Any input and pictures be appreciated!

Stripped yozza'd cup
What's your budget?

have you had a look through the project threads at all?

All of the common Clio choices will be in there:

-Turini's
-Team dynamics pro race 1.2's
-Speedline 2118's etc etc.

Have a look through the website that I gave you a link too.... there's loads of different wheels on there.

Trophy Rep
Well I've got the 182 kit on it so I want something that suits looks decent but not boy racer- budget about 1k Inc tyres

Stripped yozza'd cup
Ah fair enough.... In that case my choice would be, buy 15's for around £500, then use the extra to buy coilovers. Then you get the best of both.

£1000 will buy you most 16" wheels with tyres. Cup turini's look great and you know they look great on Blue cos the 172 cup is blue. You can pick up an absolutely perfect set for £450 or so, which leaves plenty to get the coilies ;)

Trophy Rep
Yeah the turinis are what I'm after, want them in like 172 silver but need to buy 2 at a time with yokahamas, any sites ?