ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys Wont Line Up

V6 Mk2 & 197
Hey guys probably a really simple one, have a mk2 clio (v reg) have got a set of 15" TSW's but they dont line up with the holes, so i cant fit them, Anyone got any ideas? My mate gave them to me off of his Nova.

Cheers Simon

V6 Mk2 & 197
Nah they are both use 4 studs to lock them in but the centre hole on the alloy is bigger then the ones on my standard wheels.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
can u not get a spiggot made up..? i'm sure my mate had this done but not worth the money tbh..

If the bolt holes dont line up sell them on as there is no way you will get them to fit!

Mégane RS
yeah you need spigot rings, you can get them from wheel places etc and come in plastic or metal, or even if they are 4 stud they are not guaranteed to fit as there are many different sizes for 4 stud, 100, 108, 110 etc