ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloys for a flame red ph1 172

phase 1 172
i cant get a pic up of my car yet but i was wondering if any cud giv me ideas or show sum pics of a simila car and wot alloys look best, i bought the car wiv 17`s on so im lookin 4 16`s or 15`s and was wondering wot designs/ makes wud look best

cheers rich

phase 1 172
they look mint on the silver just not sure if they`ll work on the red i do like them cuz they`re different but no chav

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Hers a few more I think they would look good on your colour car

Last edited:
  phase 1 172
they`re growing on me, du fink i`l c ne performance increase by droppin down just an inch?

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Well I used to have these on, still got them too. In all honesty, no matter what people say I have noticed very little difference. Other than ride is slightly better. Depends how you use your car. These are 17's.

Last edited:
  phase 1 172
cheers mate, i may even go 17`s again but im not over keen on the design of mine, really like urs tho!
the alloys i`ve got hav probably done only 100miles not 1 mark and tyres till hav the coloured strips

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Mine are in need of a refurb thats why I bought the 16's, I have just never got round to doing them lol. That car of yours is stunning so make sure your wheels suit it, you wouldn't want to spoil that my friend.

Sy

phase 1 172
tell me bout it i`m feelin the pressure already thats y i need advice big time, cheers 4 the comms tho fella

phase 1 172
du get urs off here or scrappies? wot price shud i b lookin at cuz i mite px wiv mine and cash back

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I got mine off here, all 5 for £150. Check the for sale section, I am sure there is some for sale in there. I would buy some off here and bang yours on ebay, you will probably get more for them on there than here.

Sy

16" OZ F1 Cups

DSCF0228.JPG

still trying to find a set of those f**king wheels, how much did you pay for them day ? pm me if needs be

I kinda swapped my old 15"s with new tread for them without tyres basically.

Had to buy a brand new one at the cost of £150 from Renault.