ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheels fitment guides

A well built VW
Need a site that gives you details of all different types of cars down to offset , pcd and centre bores

Thanks

A well built VW
Spam lol

Cheers Vinny it doesnt have the 2003 megane although im sure its the same as the clio - offered a set of 18 from a new style mini but the centre bore is smaller than a renault so i think thats out the window now but cheers anyway

clio 172 flame red
The Big Yin said:
Spam lol

Cheers Vinny it doesnt have the 2003 megane although im sure its the same as the clio - offered a set of 18 from a new style mini but the centre bore is smaller than a renault so i think thats out the window now but cheers anyway

what does the centre bore mean? what happens if its smaller as i just bought a set of super ts off ebay aint here yet but they are off a yaris same pcd and offset as a clio. didnt check the bore thought they would fit.? will they fit or not?

A well built VW
Thats what i want to check
im sure its a large enough hole for all makes of cars and then the spigot ring (£2 each ) reduce it to the correct size for your car that way they can make the wheels fit more models of car just need it confirmed

I tried to put my clio wheels onto a Yaris and they did not fit might be different the other way as i couldnt get the nuts to grip the bolts

clio 172 flame red
The Big Yin said:
Thats what i want to check
im sure its a large enough hole for all makes of cars and then the spigot ring (£2 each ) reduce it to the correct size for your car that way they can make the wheels fit more models of car just need it confirmed

I tried to put my clio wheels onto a Yaris and they did not fit might be different the other way as i couldnt get the nuts to grip the bolts

yer, the yaris has the same pcd and offset but the bore is a fair bit lower at 54.0 and the clio is 60.1. i emailed a seller selling spigot rings and explained that i had oz wheels and hes says that the wheels will definetly fit as long as i get the spigot rings to make them fit.i thought the wheels would automatically fit i didnt bother checking the bore i hope they do now as they are on their way(ebay) il be devistated if they dont. where have you seen the spigot rings £2 each to as on ebay they are over £15. let me know mate cheers