ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheel Width

Megane R26 F1 #1931
I'm looking to buy myself some alloy wheels on my 1.2 Clio (52 plate) within the next few weeks or so and to save myself some time when im choosing, i just wondered what width of tyre people have on their Clio's so i know not to go too wide so the wheels won't turn!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Running on 205's atm with no spacers or rubbing, checked properly last night while it was over the pit. Dont think i could go much wider though, not without spacers.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Can you get 200, thought it was 195 or 205, mine are on 16's with car lowered 40mm.

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Mine's not lowered i'll keep that standard. I thought it was either 195 or 205 but my mate has 200 on his Astra which got me abit confused. Thanks for the help anyway

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
mine was on 205/45/17's and the back rubbed on the inside so possibly has the wrong offset.. nothing spacers wouldnt sort out!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
best stickin with 16's imo mate, 17s wont do the handling any favours and look too big on clio's. 16's and slam it