ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheel powder coating, any size or colour - 130

Chocolate Bar™
just been to book my alloys in for refurbing and arranged a cliosport discount through myself. basically, if anybody wants any alloys refurbing he will do them in any colour and any size upto 19 for 130quid. if you want tyres refitted and balanced he will do that for an additional 14quid.

i'm based in stoke on trent, and he says he'll run the offer for a little bit to see how many takers he gets.

absolute bargain imo, and when my wheels come back - probably next week when i actually get them off 2modified they'll be refurbed and i'll throw a few pics up to prove his workmanship.

he can do any solid powdercoat colour, or can use a wet spray in a specific colour code, and then powder lacquer for the 130price. this includes any rim repairs or some minor flatspotting of the outerspokes.

mark :)

M2 Competition
Good question ^^ would the wheels need to be sent away/ dropped off for a few days, or would it be a same day service?

I want this for def now.

D

dick

£14 per wheel?

and im in, was gonna go to lapdab but this is closer and cheaper :)

can he do the smoked chrome that lap-dap do?

Chocolate Bar™
centre caps would just be sprayed, or sprayed and masked if you wanted the renault emblem left for instance.

14quid is for all 4 wheels, as its 3.50each

takes 2 days. first day is done, then left in kiln overnight - and then given back to you

if you've got spares, then i can meet and drop them off for you. otherwise you'd need to leave your car there overnight, but it would be locked inside his workshop - so minimal chance of vandalism etc.

Civic Type-R
Hmmm quite interested in this. So can you post them to him or something or you gotta drive there and leave the wheels for 2 days?

Chocolate Bar™
was mainly for people in the area, as ive not attempted to sort a courier service yet - mainly cause i doubt i could get it on the cheap. otherwise for a few quid i could meet you to ensure they dont get damaged. but you would need a spare set as i haven't got any steels lying around yet

Chocolate Bar™
ST4 3NR.

otherwise i could meet at the major motorway junctions - so stafford, or knutsford if you've got spares and wanna travel up a bit.

D

dick

middo, after i get mine done, dont mind passing my steelies onto you to lend others, only 14" tho, so big brakes wnt fit under i doubt.

Chocolate Bar™
dick said:
middo, after i get mine done, dont mind passing my steelies onto you to lend others, only 14" tho, so big brakes wnt fit under i doubt.

normally need 15'' steels to get over RS brakes i think. but thanks for the offer :)

Chocolate Bar™
lmao. this is 50quid cheaper than the next cheapist company i found within 30miles in 15''. so if your having 18'' wheels you can see why it becomes an attractive deal. i could pay 50quid and have mine resprayed, but its just not the same - and quality costs.

RenaultSport clio 182
i got mine done for £150 for all four and they look brilliant!!

hope I dont curb it again, that would be a sad day!!

Chocolate Bar™
freds prob closer for you matey. If anyone defo wants this doing give us a pm and i'll make arrangements :)