ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy tax disc holders

E87 118i

never seen these before, only in the magazines, how do they work, does the metal parrt stick to the windscreen inside or wahst, self adhesive ?

anyone got a pic of theres on the clio ? thanks

dk

911 GTS Cab

they have small suction pads all around the outside, and fit on the inside of the window, they are available from NEXT among other places for around a tenner

The metal bit has see thru sticky pads that stick to the screen then most you have an alan key to open it up when you wanna change the tx disc so it stays on the screen

havent got a pic tho sorry mate only just bought mine

vix :)

Powelly is right. They use clear, double sided sticker pads..

Mine is from NEXT, and its the Richbrook ones.. even says Richbrook on the back.. only difference is the packaging, heh.

i was seem 2 find that they never end up sticking...always end up slumped up @ front of windscreen........................

stuck mine on yesterday, was actualy exited to get my tax, had it sitting around since Donington back in Oct, n yeah lots of adhesive bits, worth getting a ClioSport one

I made the mistake of buying a cheapo one off ebay, stuck it on and wihtin a week at had fallen to bits, now its held to gethere wiht superglue, mush get around to rodering a cliosport one

Yeah, Ive got one, not sure what make it is. I found the same problem as RS 172, i stuck three of the sticky pads on as the instructions stated but by the next day it had fallen off. I did the same again the next day but this time tried to help it by putting a cloth between the holder and the dash, but it still came off. Mines slumped at the front of the windscreen at the moment, will try it again once i have got some more pads, although this time Im going to use all six pads in the pack to hold it up, will hopefully have more luck this time.

My first post on here! Hello to all you guys. BTW sent my membership off yesterday. :D

I was applying a ClioSport sticker at the top of my windscreen at the same time, so i left the engine running and put all hot air onto the windows as it says heat with hair drier and was being lazy.

So dunno if that helps it to stick?! plus put a sticky bit above each screw so 4/5 in total

Quote: Originally posted by Breakout on 07 January 2004

I was applying a ClioSport sticker at the top of my windscreen at the same time, so i left the engine running and put all hot air onto the windows as it says heat with hair drier and was being lazy.
So dunno if that helps it to stick?! plus put a sticky bit above each screw so 4/5 in total
Yeah it does....best way to do it.

if having a metal tax disc holder counts as modding - then Im off and running!!!!!! WWWOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

p.s. the missus bought me a churchill nodding dog for xmas for the rear parcel shelf! any opionions!!