ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy colours

hi, im looking to change the colour of my alloys on my 182 and im kind of stuck for what colour....would somebody be able to post me some pictures of differant colour alloys, ive searched and i cant seem to find any threads, maybe its just me being stupid haha..

thanks..
im not sure what colour my car is other than its blue :p help?! lol IMG_0030.jpg

That's Arctic Blue with silver alloys which is the best colour for it.

Anthracite looks average, black looks awful.

Keep them as they are. Looks fresh and clean!

That's Arctic Blue with silver alloys which is the best colour for it.

Anthracite looks average, black looks awful.

Keep them as they are. Looks fresh and clean!

cheers mate, always rwondered what colour it was cause i get confused with all this rb blabla!

im growing bored of my alloys though, they look just plain and boring... isnt there any other colours which would look good?

you think white and blue would look ok? they arnt fantastic looking alloys in the first place tbh lol

clio billabong 03
yeah i dont see y not...try and see if any1 on here will photoshop it for you? there not too bad...lick of paint will do em lovely lol!

yehhh... hmmm i think white and blue would look quite nice tbf.. someone be abl to photoshop it for me?! thanks :)

Iceberg 172
wouldnt go for anything too bright...white with blue badge would probly look quite smart??

FPMSL!!!!!!!

Not too bright...... WHITE!!!!!! FLOL!!!!! Infact I really can't stop laughing at that and my gf now thinks I'm a weirdo!!!!!

Seriously though, with Artic, I'd keep them silver. If you don't like the wheels (I don't) then change them for something else in Silver. Silver wheels look best on most colours imo. But especially Artic and Mondial Blue. (And Iceberg Silver!!!)

clio billabong 03
lol white is bright yeah...but i meant like bright yellow or orange and stuff like others have done on here...lol see y u was laughin tho...does sound stupid now i read it back lol