ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All the clios

Clio 182
Saw too many to mention today including a turbo 172 cup and 182, monaco on williams wheels cant remember your user mate sorry, and just seen a RB with white flags down the side near headingly.
IMG_4628.JPG
IMG_4640.JPG
IMG_4627.JPG

V6 & Sunflower 172
that's me although technically not a V6 today.
Car decided to eat a coil just before we arrived so running on 5 cylinders.

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
Decent selection up at Malton this morning, the two Vee's were great to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V6 & Sunflower 172
i was standing up at the top chatting to the police woman with the handheld speed camera, cant believe how many people she got who were pulling out of that junction. The camera thing she had was crazy, a tiny handheld box that zoomed for roughly half a mile. didn't matter if people were going away or towards her, pin point accurate and instantly records the plate and speed. Couple that with the guy holding a video camera on the other side and mobile camera down by the bridge, it would be impossible to argue your way out of that. Shame they feel the need to be there.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Nice pics. Glenn's raider looks ace!

i was standing up at the top chatting to the police woman with the handheld speed camera, cant believe how many people she got who were pulling out of that junction. The camera thing she had was crazy, a tiny handheld box that zoomed for roughly half a mile. didn't matter if people were going away or towards her, pin point accurate and instantly records the plate and speed. Couple that with the guy holding a video camera on the other side and mobile camera down by the bridge, it would be impossible to argue your way out of that. Shame they feel the need to be there.

That's ridiculous, but i suppose they'd be daft not to be at an event like that.

I bet it'd take a week on regular roads to get the same commission they can get outside of a meet like Malton.

V6 & Sunflower 172
Nice pics. Glenn's raider looks ace!

That's ridiculous, but i suppose they'd be daft not to be at an event like that.

I bet it'd take a week on regular roads to get the same commission they can get outside of a meet like Malton.
yeah true, they must have made a killing today. What i found offensive, she was only raising the camera at cars pulling out from the show, not the "normal" citizens driving past. That shows they were looking for revenue really doesn't it.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
yeah true, they must have made a killing today. What i found offensive, she was only raising the camera at cars pulling out from the show, not the "normal" citizens driving past. That shows they were looking for revenue really doesn't it.

Yup, why chance joe public when you're pretty much guaranteed to catch car enthusiasts.

Did you see it binging with speeding? The technology sounds cool. But I hate it lol

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Do seem to see more speed camera vans around north Yorkshire lately. Isn't so bad though as there's lots of fun windy b-roads where you struggle to get to the speedlimit anyway so never see police on them.

V6 & Sunflower 172
yeah i hate it too, agree on the B-Roads too.
they were getting so many, such a shame.

Did you see that orange thing in the supercar carpark? It had a 3-seater layout like a McLaren F1.
I googled it and its a one of a kind thing. Pulse is its name.

V6 & Sunflower 172
I was taking to my mate whist looking at your Raider. I actually said "this is the only Mk3 id ever own" referring to the leather bolstered Recaro's.
I had a 197 with them trimmed in cloth, absolutely terrible seats!

Also going back to the wrap, if you look closely at the Focus RS500, those matt black ones, the quality of the wrap is p*ss poor for such an expensive car, id say the Raider is actually better which is weird as its French and cheap in comparison. Liquid Yellow though!!!

I was taking to my mate whist looking at your Raider. I actually said "this is the only Mk3 id ever own" referring to the leather bolstered Recaro's.
I had a 197 with them trimmed in cloth, absolutely terrible seats!

Also going back to the wrap, if you look closely at the Focus RS500, those matt black ones, the quality of the wrap is p*ss poor for such an expensive car, id say the Raider is actually better which is weird as its French and cheap in comparison. Liquid Yellow though!!!

That is because the raider is paint not a wrap, which makes it a nightmare to repair believe me 😂